Field Open Daily (once season commences, typically in June)
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
For field and picking conditions, call the Annie's Acres
HOTLINE (563) 872-5050
Directions: We can be found on Mill Creek Rd.
(County Rd. D-57), 7 miles West of Bellevue or 4 miles
East of LaMotte.
If you use your GPS for directions, choose a route
AVOIDING 304th Avenue, an unmaintained dirt road
- very rough! Or give us a call for directions.
- CONTAINERS are PROVIDED.
- PYO Strawberries are sold by the pound.
- Even though there is straw in the rows and hopefully, no mud, dress for the outdoors. Wear appropriate clothing and dress as you would if you were working in your garden.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, water bottle, insect repellant, snacks – anything that will keep you comfortable.
- Children are welcome as long as closely supervised by adults. Please keep children from running in the patch or jumping over rows. Make sure and take lots of pictures to capture your trip to the patch!
- Be careful that your feet and knees do not damage plants or fruit in or along the edge of the row. Also, it is important that you pick only on the row(s) assigned to you.
- Pick only the berries that are fully red. Part the leaves with your hands to look for hidden berries ready for harvest. Grasp the stem just above the berry between the forefinger and the thumbnail and pull with a slight twisting motion.
- Select firm, fully red berries of all sizes. The smaller ones can be the most flavorful.
- Don’t overfill your container – it would be a shame to squish the berries after all your hard work!